Sign-Up for a 2024 CSA Share
Join Us for a Seasonal Journey
Why Choose a CSA?
CSA is a way to connect to the seasons, the people and place that grow your food!
CSA is a way to eat healthier with a farmer supporting you in eating seasonally.
CSA is a way to learn to love new vegetables in the peak of freshness and flavor.
CSA is a way to invest in sustainable management of farm land in our region.
Our CSA is a Great fit if
What Comes with a 2024 Membership
- A box of certified organic vegetables delivered in the way/seasons you like – Explore how to choose here
- Free Delivery to neighborhood pick-up sites or $5/delivery home delivery – Explore deliver options here
- A weekly CSA newsletter with farm news, recipes from Kat’s Kitchen, Box ID and photo, and more – See a sample newsletter from 2022 Summer Week 5
- Additional recipe and resources on CSA member page plus more to come in 2023
- An invitation to one-two free farm events in 2023.
- A relationship with your farmer and farm family and better understanding of our unique seasons, celebrations and growing challenges.
Share Types, Dates, Prices and Delivery Options
- Full Season Share ($1010) – 30 weeks, May 1- November 20, 2024
- Spring Weekly Share ($215) – 6 weeks, May 1- June 5, 2024
- Summer Weekly Share ($650) – 18 weeks, June 12- October 11, 2024
- Summer Every-Other Week Share ($375) – 9 weeks, June 12/19- October 4/11, 2024
- Fall Share ($145) – 4 weeks, October 18- November 20, 2024
- Choose 10 Boxes ($400) – you choose which weeks you receive boxes!
- Online Order Share ($400) – enjoy the benefits of CSA membership, while using a $400 credit to shop online (with delivery to any CSA site/choose home delivery) or at the Saturday market when we are there. Credit runs May 1 – November 22, 2023
Pick-up Locations: all deliveries are on Wednesdays.
- Wausau Westside
- Downtown Grocery- Wausau
- Stevens Point
- Athens (free home delivery for our hometown members)
- Marshfield is Home Delivery Only in 2023
- Home delivery for $5 per delivery – includes Marshfield and Stratford.
New to CSA and our Farm? These three resources answer a lot of the questions. Need more help? Just reach out via email email@example.com or phone 715-432-4683!
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Click one of the green buttons on this page that says “Join Our 2023 CSA Here”
- Fill out the sign-up form below
- Make a non-refundable payment of $50 as a deposit to hold your spot by October 31st
**The remaining balance will be invoiced on January 15th.**