Flowers and Plants
Our flowers are USDA Certified Organic and we focus on the same important values we bring to our produce
- Freshness – We harvest flowers at the ideal time for a long vase life.
- Highest Quality- Our flowers tend to have a long vase life because we deliver the highest quality product with normal households and businesses in mind!
- Local and sustainable – we do not treat our flowers with ANY pesticides, even those allowed in organic production; we grow flowers in a rotation with our vegetable crops and use farming techniques rooted in soil health. We do not buy in flowers or fillers from other farms.
- Communication – we provide customers and CSA members with information about the flowers we grow and how they fit into the ecosystem
WHY BY LOCAL FLOWERS? Download our free resource 5 reasons to by local flowers
- We offer a household flower CSA with weekly or every other week bouquets during the summer season. You can Sign Up Here
- We offer pet safe bouquets and can even make a bouquet your cat and you can enjoy together with no danger of toxic plants or toxic pesticides
- We can work with you to provide flowers for events in the summer and fall. Our flowers can be sold as arrangements or bulk in buckets. Contact us for details and pricing.
- We have flower focused private events and will have public flower events and sales in 2020. Visit events for more information.
- In 2020 we will offer 5 business and restaurant subscriptions.
- Business flower delivery can range from a single to several front office or desk top arrangements/week to many table top arrangements for restaurants or those with multiple points of customer contact.
- Our business customers are similar to CSA members in that they receive seasonal flowers June-October to fit the season but payment can be set up for weekly or monthly reoccurring charges or invoicing.
To find out more about sourcing our flowers for your business you can fill out this form.
More 202o details for seedling options and schedules will be added by March 2020.