Our flowers and spring seedlings are ALL USDA Certified Organic and we focus on the same important values we bring to our produce
- Freshness – We harvest flowers at the ideal time for a long vase life. Seedlings are gown for your garden at the same standard as our farm!
- Highest Quality- Our flowers tend to have a long vase life because we deliver the highest quality product with normal households and businesses in mind! Our seedlings are commercial quality NOT bought in plugs from national chains.
- Local and sustainable – we do not treat our flowers or plants with ANY pesticides, even those allowed in organic production; we grow flowers in a rotation with our vegetable crops and use farming techniques rooted in soil health.
- Communication – we provide customers and CSA members with information about the flowers and seedlings we grow and how they fit into the ecosystem
WHY BY LOCAL FLOWERS? Download our free resource 5 reasons to by local flowers
Flowers for Individuals
- We offer a household flower CSA with weekly or every other week bouquets during the summer season. We are still working omg 2021 plans!
- We offer pet safe bouquets and can even make a bouquet your cat and you can enjoy together with no danger of toxic plants or toxic pesticides
- We can work with you to provide flowers for events in the summer and fall. Our flowers can be sold as arrangements or bulk in buckets. Contact us for details and pricing.
- We have flower focused private events and will have public flower events and sales in 2020. Visit events for more information.
Flowers for Businesses
- In 2020 we will offer 5 business and restaurant subscriptions.
- Business flower delivery can range from a single to several front office or desk top arrangements/week to many table top arrangements for restaurants or those with multiple points of customer contact.
- Our business customers are similar to CSA members in that they receive seasonal flowers June-October to fit the season but payment can be set up for weekly or monthly reoccurring charges or invoicing.
Our 2021 Plant Sale Details are in the works. Full lists, prices and info will be ready in March 2021!