Sign-Up for a 2024 CSA Share
Join Us for a Seasonal Journey
Why Choose a CSA?
CSA is a way to connect to the seasons, the people and place that grow your food!
CSA is a way to eat healthier with a farmer supporting you in eating seasonally.
CSA is a way to learn to love new vegetables in the peak of freshness and flavor.
CSA is a way to invest in sustainable management of farm land in our region.
Our CSA is a Great fit if
What Comes with a 2024 Membership
- A box of certified organic vegetables delivered in the way/seasons you like – Explore how to choose here
- Free Delivery to neighborhood pick-up sites or $5/delivery home delivery – Explore deliver options here
- A weekly CSA newsletter with farm news, recipes from Kat’s Kitchen, Box ID and photo, and more – See a sample newsletter from 2022 Summer Week 5
- Additional recipe and resources on CSA member page plus more to come in 2024
- An invitation to one-two free farm events in 2024.
- A relationship with your farmer and farm family and better understanding of our unique seasons, celebrations and growing challenges.
Share Types, Dates, Prices and Delivery Options
- Full Season Share ($1010) – 30 weeks, May 1- November 20, 2024
- Spring Weekly Share ($240) – 6 weeks, May 1- June 5, 2024
- Summer Weekly Share ($650) – 18 weeks, June 12- October 11, 2024
- Summer Every-Other Week Share ($375) – 9 weeks, June 12/19- October 4/11, 2024
- Fall Share ($240) – 6 weeks, October 18- November 20, 2024
- Choose 10 Boxes ($425) – you choose which weeks you receive boxes!
- Choose 20 Boxes ($800)- like the choose 10 but you choose 20 weeks during the 30 week season to receive your shares.
- “Market” Share ($400) – enjoy the benefits of CSA membership, while using a $400 credit to shop online (with delivery to any CSA site/choose home delivery) or at the Saturday market when we are there. Credit runs May 1 – November 22, 2023
Pick-up Locations: all deliveries are on Wednesdays.
- Wausau Westside
- Downtown Grocery- Wausau
- Stevens Point
- Athens (free home delivery for our hometown members)
- Home delivery for $5 per delivery – see our Pick Up guide for information on specific areas served with home delivery.
New to CSA and our Farm? These three resources answer a lot of the questions. Need more help? Just reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 715-432-4683!
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Return to this page when the CSA opens to our waiting list on October 16th. On that day, the green buttons that say “Learn More” will say “Join our 2024 CSA!
- Fill out the sign-up form below
- Make a non-refundable payment of $50 as a deposit to hold your spot by October 31st
**The remaining balance will be invoiced on January 15th – Due by Mid February.**
Payment plans, financial assistance via the Fairshare CSA Coalition Partner shares program and EBT (food share) payment are all options. Contact us directly when signing up for those options.