“Kat is one of the most passionate, hard-working, energetic and innovative people I’ve ever met. Her knowledge and dedication is clearly evident though the delicious and beautiful produce harvested each year. We love the customizable nature of our CSA share and the flexibility it provides. You’re not just a customer at Cattail Organics, you’re family.”
About Cattail Organics
Cattail Organics is a USDA Certified Organic Farm focused on growing produce in North Central Wisconsin with distribution capacities throughout the state.
We focus on flavor, quality and cleanliness that exceed the standards of regional and national distributors. As a family farm we are directly involved with all aspects of production, meaning product quality and processes are literally in our hands!
It is our mission to expand local food access in our region through education, dialogue and delivery of consistent products year-round pushing the constraints of our short growing season and bringing our partners a genuine seasonal experience.
Cattail Organics has been growing organic produce for 17+ years. We offer rotating seasonal portfolio of products servicing restaurants, small and mid-sized retail, aggregators, small processors as well as institutional buyers (schools and food banks).
Cattail Organics is expanding our farm and increasing volume to provide new businesses the opportunity to supply their clients with an organic, homegrown option. With the ongoing interest in farm-to-table food, and quality/quantity issues in the current food chain, a seasonal portfolio of Cattail Organics products can be a genuine, local solution that also fits the organic niche within your business.
• Seasonal portfolio of products with core staples tailored to your vision, shelf space, menu format, and current popular items
• Personalized communication and resources, including a weekly newsletter and year round product guide, to help you understand the growing season and plan around it
• Opportunities for co-promotion on social media as well as materials customized for menus, shelves, tabletops and classrooms on request
• Our branded packaging and standard table/shelf materials allow customers to recognize and follow our farm as the seasonal portfolio changes so your customers can better understand the value of local and seasonal eating
• Set Seasonal Pricing Option – NO PRICE CHANGES DURING THE SEASON. Once you decide commit to work with us and decide on a core portfolio of items, our base prices for the season stay the same. Volume discounts are offered and our customers receive seasonal specials throughout the year
• Traditional Pricing Option. We still offer changing weekly price lists for less committed purchasers or for initial ordering and tailor season long price lists to your scale
• Food safety, insurance and business requirements for every customer will be met based on your needs
Our wholesale guide provides information about the farm, our products and has a basic seasonal availability chart to help you best understand when produce is in season, and how to create a portfolio of products for your business!
Get Started Today!
Sign up by clicking below or use the URL. This will take you to our farm landing page, and will be asked to provide basic company information, with no obligation. Opt out anytime.
AFTER SIGN UP, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• An initial email introducing you to our farm, ordering processes and next steps for customizing pricing/options for your business.
• An option for an online or in person meeting and product samples
• Access to our online ordering platform if applicable to your business type or customization of sell sheets for your volume and items
• Previews of new items and coming seasonal changes crucial for planning/specials
• Co-promotion materials for customer communication, menus and/or retail shelving
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL, PHONE (OR TEXT) KAT AT: CATTAILORGANICFARM@GMAIL.COM • CELL: (715) 432-4683
What our Customers say
“The summer sampler (Monthly) CSA was perfect for us! It provided us with the opportunity to sample an array of vegetables, but not an overwhelming amount. The newsletters/email provided great recipe tips. All the vegetables tasted great and were super fresh. Added bonus, we were able to support local farmers.”
“Kat is a super hard working and knowledgable farmer. She is always striving to glean the very best and most delicious seed varieties to grow for her customers. Kat also has a strong sense of community and collaborates with many local businesses.”
How to Place Orders
To place an order online you should have already completed our new account onboarding including: Signing up, meeting with us (virtual, phone or in person), and receiving basic information specific to your business and an invitation to use the online ordering system.
Orders for Wednesday Delivery must be placed by Monday 12pm (unless a business specific ordering schedule in on-file)
Deliveries are free for all orders over $200 – Delivery for orders under the minimum is $15
Free cross-docking/centralized pick up is available in Wausau, Stevens Point, and at the Farm
Orders for Saturday must be placed by Friday 9am. Note that Saturday deliveries are only available for twice a week accounts in the Wausau area OR for market/farm pick ups
Large volume, committed accounts (retail specific), those with standing orders, specific out of route deliveries, and alternative day deliveries should be placed using our weekly availability email lists which are business specific.
NOTE: All orders are invoiced via quickbooks
This list is updated on Fridays by 7am weekly.